Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lovely Landscapes





1. Still table: Rexburg Idaho 1-14-2010. f/5.6 1/80 Nikon D3000
2.Tetonia stilllife: Tetonia Idaho, 1-16-2010. f/ 5.6 1/125 Nikon D3000
3. The Grand Tetons: Driggs Idaho, 1-16-2010. f/5.6 1/125 Nikon D3000
4. Snake river reflections: Heise Hot springs 1-17-2010. f/ 9.0 1/80 Nikon D3000

The second two photos were taken a few minutes apart and I really liked the difference it made when it got darker and colder. I was out all afternoon trying to find a great shot of the Tetons and it was so bright it never worked really well. (more so because i often times dont know what i am doing.) As the sun set they really stuck out. In photoshop I adjusted the levels and the saturation. The last shot is in Heise I made the same adjustments to this except i pushed the saturation a little further to get the color and look I wanted.

3 comments:

  1. Andrew...your pictures look so good! I really like the one with the field and the tetons in the back. The colors look really cool. They all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on landscape. I hard the hardest time doing it myself but you did great! Favorite is with the grass field and tetons in the background. Nice wide shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of the photos, but the first is my favorite. Well done.

    ReplyDelete