Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Flora and Fauna... Animals that is.


1.Flower Power. Benson building BYU-I, F/8.0... 1/60, Nikon D3000.
2. Polly want a cracker? Benson building BYU-I, 1-26-10, F/ 5.6... 1/40, Nikon D3000.

Finding these things in the middle of the winter was somewhat difficult to do. However to my great delight you can find these things all in the same place. The Benson building is full of this stuff. The colors were great and all i had to do was adjust the levels a little bit and the hue. They aren't the most interesting pictures, that is my only complaint really.

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors that you have! Especially in the second picture they just pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos! The green in the parrot one is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both of these pictures equally because of the dark shades. Usually people like to brighten things up to bring out the color, but you darkened it to, I guess you could say, burn the colors. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic. The first is so sharp. The second is refreshing and rich - thanks for changing up the angle.

    ReplyDelete