Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Edit: Blending



1.Sticks: Heise hot springs, 1-17-2010, f/9 1/100. Nikon D3000
2. Church: Ririe Idaho, 1-17-2010, f/7.1 1/320. Nikon D3000

I thought this church was really cool. If it is even a church. I thought a canal bank was an odd place for worship but whatever. The sticks i cropped out of a big tree and thought it looked really cool to overlay like the tutorial taught. I typed over with a script type to give it the "Deep thoughts" kind of feel. I wrote serenity now because it seemed fitting and i am a huge Seinfeld fan.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I really like how the church looks with the texture overlay. It looks very "deep." Great job brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the texture used! Only suggestion is to choose a more legible font. The one you have is hard to read. Try a colored font too instead of white. Nice blending job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how the branch in the front turned out. In the original it disappears, but in the final it stands out so it give the photo some depth. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete