Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Panoramic edits: What else can go wrong




I think panoramic photos are cool! I, however for the life of me, can't get it to work the right way. the first two seemed to work really well, they were only 3-4 photos. The last two were supposed to be a 360 degree shot of my room and the last was a 180 degree, during the editing i couldn't get all the pictures to line up. Woe is me. i like the way the bedroom one looks and my roommate looks like a giant.
P.S. i couldnt get rid of the cracks where the photos line up.

3 comments:

  1. I think your panoramics look great. The 360 and 180 degree shots would have been cool. Did you try like merging 2-3 at a time and saving them as photos and then merging the merged photos? That's kind of confusing, but maybe it's worth a try?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The panoramic of your sleep roommate turned out really well, I'm surprised how well it all lined up. Good job! Sorry they didn't come out the way you wanted them too. You'll get it figured out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite is the bottom one. I just really like the colors a lot.

    ReplyDelete