Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Night lights


1. YES, Rexburg, ID. 2-23-10, 11:22 p.m. F/10, shutter speed was set on bulb for about a minute. Nikon D3000
2. Stars, Beaver Dick Park, Rexburg, ID. 2-22-10, 1:30 a.m. F/11 also set on bulb. Nikon D3000

I love this sort of stuff i think its fun and there on few limits to the creativity that can be accomplished. This night though was so dang cold I couldn't feel if i was holding the button down still. I really like the wispy clouds and the blurred stars. The moon was brighter than I thought it would be but still cam out great. I boosted the contrast a little on each photo and messed with some of the levels and saturation.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the stars picture. It's cool that the moon created all that light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both these pictures are really cool for different reasons. I like how clear the "Yes" is. And the Stars are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Stars are really cool. the way you get a "ray" feeling kinda looks like northern lights

    ReplyDelete