Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Edits: Enhancements


1.Leah, 1/27/2010. Driggs, Idaho. F/9.0 1/200. Nikon D3000
2.My Eye, 9/8/2009. Road trip to California, probably I-15. F/2.8, 1/30. Cannon powershot

With this edit assignment i had some major issues, especially with the eyeball. i liked the idea of easily changing the color of my eye. I may have under estimated the easiness. I wanted to change my green eye with brown highlights to a blue with brown highlights. At first it would only work if i messed with the saturation of the replacement color, then it came out all tie-died. So eventually i got somewhat of the goal.
On my friend Leah, i just whitened her teeth and took some freckles off of you chin and cheek bones. game over

4 comments:

  1. Leah turned out great! I like the blue sky a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of your eye. It turned out super interesting.
    I also love the contrast of Leah against the brilliant blue sky. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the eye looks really good-the colors stand out alot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color lighting in the first picture is really warm and inviting. Good job with it. The eye an interesting perspective but not my favorite of the two.

    ReplyDelete