Wednesday, February 24, 2010

creative boarder edits

Smoke and Mirrors. Rexburg, Idaho. 10:15 p.m. F/11, 115.0. Nikon D3000 with tripod.

This picture I really think turned out pretty good. Maybe its not the best photo but i like the way it came out. I tried it a couple of times and the wind picked up in this shot blowing the smoke. It is not as sharp as i would have liked it but what can you do. I did the border effect from tutorial 13. I thought out of all the ones I tried 13 matched the style best. I couldn't get the stroke to show up for some reason but we can figure that out later.

3 comments:

  1. Wow this turned out amazing! I think the border totally added to the original picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an amazing picture and the border you added just enhanced it that much more! you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cold industrial look of the picture. Good job.

    ReplyDelete