Friday, September 24, 2010

More of the same thing

The Wind Caves

Mendenhall Valley

Western Hemlocks: Juneau AK


Rexburg Idaho

I imagine that if someone were going to update a blog they should share with the world their insights and views. In the case of a photo blog you might also come to expect the informational aspects of the photos; how it was done where and what camera settings were utilized. I have done none of those things. But, in my defense it's hard. Here are a few more photos I liked enough to enhance a few things.

2 comments:

  1. First off, it's just my opinion and my opinion is often times worse than a turd sandwich. ok, wind caves: i'd like to see more of the cave. maybe if it was the same width, but make it a vertical so you get more above it. the valley: kind of flat lighting. nothing pops. It'd do better with a subject in it, like a bear. Hemlocks: I like. the lighting in this is much better. I'd like to see a little bit more to the right of the trees. like i said. i like. The last one, once again, a little bit more to the right so you get the whole road. I where it is on the left so just back out a bit. also, a subject would be good. all-in-all, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thank you for checking them out. I will see what I can do about putting a bear in some of those photos. I think you are right with most of your comments so no turd sandwiches here.

    ReplyDelete