Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Fine Art Template

1. Mesa Falls, Island Park, ID. 07-24-09 4 p.m. F/4.6. 1/640 Coolpix
2. American Flag. Dubois, ID. 03-03-10. F/4.5. 1/25. Nikon D3000

I wanted to try some different things with this assignment, so i put a colored background of white on the second and made the first a transparent background. Looking at them I feel that with only 4 squares it would have worked better with the American flag.
I shot the first one last summer at mesa falls with a metal fence in the way to add contrast, in this shot it might just detract.

1 comment:

  1. i like the concept and i like your photos. You're right about the 4 shots with the american flag. I'd also bring them a little closer so they feel more like one shot that is separated, rather than four or five separate shots.

    ReplyDelete